It is very common to enable trace for concurrent requests, the main reason for this is to troubleshooting performance problems. Here is a simple guide how to enable oracle session tracing for the request.
1. Login as sysadmin
2. Go to -> System Administrator -> Concurrent : Program -> Define and Press F11
3. Enter the Concurrent Program Name (Eg. Journal Import) -> Press Ctrl + F11
4. Enable the check box "Enable Trace" above "Copy To" button. Click on Save and close the window.
5. Select Requests -> Run->Submit the concurrent request!
6. The trace file will be created in the Database Server under the location of "udump"
sql>select value from v$parameter where name like '%user_dump_dest%';
Find Concurrent Programs with trace enabled